• AutoVAULT 3.3.7 now supports TSM v.7.1 - download it here.
• AutoVAULT has consistently met IBM specifications for validation as "Ready for IBM Tivoli Software" since 2007, when they first applied through 2014 when "Ready for Tivoli Software" validation was renamed to "Ready for IBM Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure". AutoVAULT is re-tested and re-approved by IBM at each major release level to assure that it continues to work seamlessly with Tivoli Storage Manager, and will continue to on into the future.
• AutoVAULT Knowledgebase is moved to HappyFox cloud based system and improved.
• AutoVAULT v3.3.5 improves the checkout process to minimize calls to DRMEDIA and MEDIA tables to boost speed. Adds limited support for checkout of backupset media from a Library client. Also includes additional fixes and improvements.
• AutoVAULT can now be purchased by Government and State Institutions from the GSA Schedule.
• AutoVAULT v3.3.4 includes SFTP userid/password authentication support. Rewrote SQL statements - significant performance improvement for media checkout. Also includes additional fixes and improvements
• Search the new AutoVAULT Knowledgebase for answers to common questions.
• New AutoVAULT training videos make using the application even easier!
• AutoVAULT v3.3.3 now runs on Windows x32 or x64 as well as directly on TSM for Windows x64 server.
• AutoVAULT 3.3 Eliminate the need to send daily forms to your vaulting company. If your vaulting company supports electronic reporting, AutoVAULT now allows you to automatically FTP your tape movement information in a method they can easily process...without daily intervention on your part! Version 3.3 also includes: media totals on vaulting reports, ability to run a TSM administrative POST command or script, an option to vault Copypool data only when FULL, and provides checkpoint recovery of AutoVAULT from abnormal termination.
• AutoVAULT 3.2 - Adds support for TSM v5.5 and TSM ActiveData Pools. Also adds a checkpoint recovery for AV failures to retain data from failed executions. Other improvements and fixes are also included.
• Announcing AutoVAULT 3 has met IBM specifications for validation as "Ready for IBM Tivoli Software".
• AutoVAULT 3 makes your job easier and your data safer! It solves your TSM vaulting and DR problems. AutoVAULT completely automates the vaulting process, and provides all the reports you need. No need to write scripts and custom reports which are both prone to human error. Version 3 automates DRM, manages multiple TSM servers, gives you more options for overcrowded tape libraries, works with library manager and library clients and more! Adds support for TSM v5.4
• AutoVAULT 2: Gain even greater control over your media with AutoVAULT 2 with Multi-Vault support. Adds support for TSM v.5.3
• AutoVAULT 1.2.4 ships with support for Tivoli Storage Manager v.5.2.
• AutoVAULT 1.2.2 ships with support for Tivoli Storage Manager v.5.1.
• AutoVAULT 1.2 ships with support for Sun Solaris and HP-UX
• AutoVAULT 1.1.9 was displayed at the Oxford University TSM 2001 Symposium at St. Catherine's College, Oxford, England: September 19-21, 2001.
Press Release: Code
Relief Launches Scripts Depot for TSM Users
• Press Release: Backup Set Vaulting, a feature unique to AutoVAULT, is now shipping.
• Press Release: Code Relief Launches AutoVAULT, Tape Vaulting and Disaster Recovery for Tivoli Storage Manager with support for Backup Sets.
Phone: (1) 888-402-6937, firstname.lastname@example.org